You figure that the person that businesses put in charge of composing the outside signage would have some talent for the job, or at the very least, be able to communicate succinctly and coherently, right?
Well, you might figure that but you would definitely be wrong.
If you want some examples of why I would say such a thing, well…I think these 15 goofy signs should just about do the trick.
15. That’s definitely poor design.
Do not follow that sign’s advice, people.
A sign that looks like it says "follow someone home" from CrappyDesign
14. This does not make me want to give blood.
I’m just saying.
This sign that’s suppose to "encourage" blood donations from mildlyinfuriating
13. I would have no idea which way to go.
So you guys like crappy hotel room number signs? from CrappyDesign
12. Stay away from the ghosts?
Sign says „maximum of 1 person in the elevator at the same time” but shows two people from CrappyDesign
11. Hahaha this is really funny.
Unless you’re in labor, because then nothing is funny.
So Clever from funnysigns
10. Commas are your friend, people.
How would you have read this the first time?
9. Y’all, I cannot.
No way a modern person doesn’t see LOL first thing.
Lol from funnysigns
8. This might actually be clever.
Because it sort of belongs there.
7. That seems like a lot.
How big a bookstore is this?
Coronavirus restrictions are very generous now from CrappyDesign
6. So just…keep left?
I think this makes it more confusing and not less.
It took me a while to realise that these essentially meant ‘Please keep left’ from CrappyDesign
5. Librarians have all the good jokes.
If you know one, then you don’t need to be told.
4. Treat your beer like you would treat your baby.
3. Don’t run toward the fire, folks.
No matter how many signs your toxic ex prints out.
Adhesive exit sign I found on eBay. According to it, you should walk into the flames. from CrappyDesign
2. I’m sure this could apply to many areas of your life.
Just make sure you take it to heart.
Trying to figure out what this sign means for the past 5 years from CrappyDesign
1. It’s important to know yourself and what you’re offering.
This is a place I would fit in well.
funny title from funnysigns
Y’all, I cannot with these. What can you do except laugh, right?
Have you ever seen a hilariously awful sign? We want to hear the details in the comments!