Last Christmas is the talk of the movie theater this holiday season (so far), partially because it’s a good movie and partially because its marketing is a bit wonky and seems to be promising viewers a film that they’re just not getting.
No matter whether you love it, hate it, aren’t going to see it, or can’t wait, these 15 tweets have a pretty good chance of making you laugh.
15. It’s like the don’t even realize most of us subsist very happily on Hallmark fare every year.
14. What more do you need?
13. Can we have a moment of silence.
12. There’s no shame in that game.
11. Not to be dramatic or anything.
10. No spoilers, but…
9. None of us are mad at you.
8. Just sit back and wait for it. With popcorn.
7. No one else needs to audition.
6. Do you have some kind of problem with that?
5. I think we can all agree on this.
4. Some lessons still need to be taught.
3. Critics everywhere, please understand.
2. Does it, though?
I can’t wait to see it, but I usually go in for those with bittersweet endings.
Have you seen it? Are you planning to? Let us know why or why not in the comments!