I love a good fancy meal as much as the next person, though as someone from the Midwest, I’m also thrilled to pull apart bbq ribs with my fingers or pay $3 for a giant corndog fried in a tent.
I’m definitely someone who sees these 15 “plates” and thinks, “yikes. How much did that cost?”
15. That sandwich is stressing me out.
Also, how are you supposed to see the person across the table?
14. Those are glasses and clothespins, my friend.
Now there are crumbs in my Coke.
13. There is no way to improve the bagel experience.
Apparently there are ways to make it stupid, though.
12. Do you…lick it off like the salt in a tequila shot?
Does it come with wet naps? So many questions.
11. Is that…all you get?
It looks good though.
10. Do you get to keep the racket?
You’ll have to give those strings a good cleaning first.
9. First of all, that is not poutine.
Second, is that granite? Poutine goes in a basket, my friend.
8. I actually think this is kind of cute.
It’s technically a food holder (plate) and a food delivery system all in one.
7. His face is all of our faces.
What the hell is happening here. You cannot have sauce without a bowl.
6. Okay. That’ll do.
How are you supposed to get it off?
5. At first I was like, well, mash them yourselves I guess.
But then I read that they were UNCOOKED what. Botulism for everyone!
4. I kind of want to know what this cost.
But also I definitely don’t.
3. This isn’t the worst idea.
I think I would be mad it wasn’t coffee, though.
2. In your head you know it’s not a used dirty skateboard but like…
It still kind of looks like one?
1. Maybe if you’re Fred Flintstone.
Who on earth thought this would be appetizing?
Would you be happy if these were sat down in front of you?
Tell us why or why not in the comments!