When the world devolves into a squirming mass of horrible, biting snakes, you’ve gotta take care of yourself and, when you can, find the brighter side of life.
That’s what some people are doing with the newest required accessory – the face mask. Why wear something on your body that doesn’t make you feel good, right?
These 26 people definitely follow that philosophy, and so we all get to enjoy these giggle-worthy piece of cloth.
26. Absolute brilliance.
Human beings can be so clever sometimes.
25. A set of funny masks that are spot-on for 2020.
They definitely “get” our current vibe.
24. Now that is just perfection.
23. It can be like Halloween every day.
Also, you know you feel like growling on a regular basis.
22. If you want to make random people laugh.
Who doesn’t want to do that?
21. Even on a normal day.
This way people know ahead of time what they’re getting.
20. There’s no way to stop this conversation from happening.
You knew that was a pipe dream.
19. Wear your real feelings on your sleeve.
Or on your face, I guess.
18. Gen X is buying these out.
Even though we’re rarely leaving the house.
17. We’ve all got our reasons for going out.
“Essential” means different things to different people.
16. Can Alexa do that?
Also, all of the poor normal Karens out there…
15. Simple directions are best.
We’re all a little short on patience these days.
14. Our collective question.
It’s a bit like permanent existential dread.
13. Tell us how you really feel!
No seriously, please do.
12. For the Schitt’s Creek fans in the house.
And that’s all of you, right?
11. ‘Tis the season.
Grab a mask to go with your pumpkin spice.
10. Don’t answer that.
Just laugh and give her a wink.
9. Something special for the pregnant ladies.
Hats off to y’all, honestly.
8. So your kids don’t have to hide their smiles.
Nobody wants that!
7. Literally a funny face mask.
I’m not the only one laughing, right?
6. This is all really taking a toll.
Naps are required.
5. Six feet away, people.
This applies to post-pandemic, too.
4. Being anti-social is cool again.
Introverts are loving (some of) this.
3. Don’t hide your light under a bottle.
You still gotta be you.
2. One more reason to stay back.
People need extra encouragement, it would seem.
1. Fun Halloween designs are my jam.
I’m so ready for a new season; I don’t know why.
I’m going to have to up my face mask game.
Do you have a funny face mask, or have you seen one out in public that made you laugh? Share what it said in the comments!