Ever had that feeling that you should respect nature like it’s an actual, collective thing? Like it doesn’t care about you or what you want in any way, shape or form because it’s too busy doing its thing?
Yeah, me too. And these 15 photos prove that it has no problem letting us know who’s really in charge.
Check out these insane photos and never, ever disrespect nature again.
1. They installed a shower in the office? Oh…
2. That’s snow. Just a line of it. Because nature.
3. A mighty wind’s a blowin’…
4. So, it rained a little bit overnight.
5. When the wind turns your yard into a painting.
6. This is actually a desert. Sand covering snow. In Nigeria.
7. Aliens don’t really exist, but these clouds do!
8. The Siiiimpsoooons!
9. After the hurricane, it’s apple-pickin’ time!
10. I think the faucet has a leak…
11. Think they survived the flood?
12. Nature’s new carpet isn’t quite working out.
13. Yes, that’s snow.
14. Fun fact: rainbows are actually raincircles when there’s no ground to interrupt them.
15. The bank is officially closed today.
Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? If Mother Nature were a real person, would she really be drunk… or maybe she’d actually be a 5-year-old kid…