With how much the world has changed, it can be hard to believe that everything old could really be new again, but hear me out. The best art is classic and timeless, so why shouldn’t these classic art pieces find a new and relevant life in the 21st century?
That’s exactly what’s happening with these 15 totally relevant memes that might send you straight to a museum for inspiration.
15. You’d think we’d have learned our lesson.
But that actually never happens.
14. Be careful what you wish for.
People will find a way to entertain themselves.
13. Chicks dig guitars.
Jesus definitely knew that.
12. That we know of, anyway.
Rats still haven’t recovered their image from the last time.
11. Time to switch it up.
Maybe “are you kidding me?!”
10. That’s not going to win you any favors.
It did make me laugh, though.
9. Think about it…
But not too hard, unless you have a drink.
8. And yet there are consequences.
Crazy talk, right?
7. Talk about low self-esteem.
I wonder if he really saw reality.
6. The only way to live.
You want to keep people guessing.
5. No one authorized this photo.
Are you going to post it all over, too?
4. It makes you wonder whether or not they thought it was a lark.
Or if things had really changed that much.
3. Yes yes just kidding.
Not sure the guy on the table is buying it.
2. He could basically see the future.
In more ways than one, but also not in others.
1. OK that doesn’t look so good.
I know that guy on the ground would like to trade in the past.
I’m all about these memes, y’all. Old stuff is the best stuff.
Tell us in the comments which was your favorite!