If being a word nerd is wrong, then I honestly don’t want to be right. Languages and words and idioms and all of it – it’s fascinating and fun!
Don’t @ me.
If you feel the same way, then you’re going to love these 16 wordy memes as much as I do!
16. It’s not even a slow decline into madness, either.
Grad school changes you, man.
15. I’ve done this about 10 times now.
You’re lying if you say you didn’t try them all out.
14. Imagine a society not obsessed with others’ genitals?
Another reason to want to live in the Shire.
13. Both of these ideas should go straight in the dictionary.
Or even a textbook tbh.
12. I have no words for this factoid.
Just…the world would be so different if it were run by women.
11. I mean we’re all looking for fun things to do at home.
This seems like a better idea than some I’ve had.
10. Someone was getting fired and going out with a bang.
Lots of people idolizing George Costanza these days!
9. I don’t understand what is so hard about quotation marks.
But I’m endlessly amused by it.
8. British people are so terrifying.
And cute at the same time. It’s confusion.
7. This is like a terrible car accident.
I can’t look away even though I really, really want to.
6. The generational gap is just getting wider and wider.
As ever, GenX does not give a sh*t.
5. It sounds so romantic when you put it that way.
And I mean…I don’t know how else to take it, honestly.
4. It always depends on your accent.
And either way, you know we’re talking about you.
3. This one didn’t disappoint me.
And let me just say, my expectations were high.
2. You so fancy in that paper.
Hope your professor never sends you a text.
1. Just take as much time as you need.
I took a lot, just so you know.
I am just SWOONING over this whole list!
Which one of these made you smile the most? Tell me in the comments!