While most people use LinkedIn for all things related to searching for a new job, there are actually a few who use it as their primary social media outlet – and who consider themselves “LinkedInfluencers.”
They post a lot of stuff about the “hustle” and being an “entrepreneur” and basically, every buzzword that makes a sane person cringe far, far away.
Need proof these people exist? We think these 16 posts should do it!
16. That wasn’t a choice.
Also, no one cares.
15. Just a couple of days, though.
I wonder if this marriage is going to last.
14. What if I don’t care about being accepted to either?
Asking for me.
13. This isn’t an internship, though.
And that’s a whole other conversation the way it is.
12. Do you think that’s what his dad meant?
I’m not convinced.
11. Because most of us don’t love our jobs?
Just a thought.
10. My perfect world would look different.
Like one where we could eat donuts but not gain any weight.
9. This made me laugh.
I don’t think it was supposed to.
8. I’m guessing this didn’t go well.
Talk about giving them a reason to say no.
7. Why is there an option other than “it’s their choice.”
The questions I have…
6. Well that seems dark.
It’s hard to read intentions on LinkedIn, though.
5. That’s not a skill.
Also, that’s not even that impressive a low blood pressure reading.
4. I have no idea what’s going on here.
Is there a way to read this as sexual?
3. You’ve done the bare minimum!
2. When no one is quoting your brilliance…
You just have to do it yourself.
1. Who are these people?
Because I would like to talk to just one of them.
It’s like they all pray to the god of Michael Scott or something.
Could you even make it through this list? It was a little tough, right? Ugh.