Look, I know that the advice to “be kind” has really gained a lot of traction over the past several years, but hear me out – sometimes, that’s really bad advice Some people don’t deserve kindness, and sometimes you being kind in the face of someone else being awful and inappropriate just amounts to not standing up for yourself.
Which is all to say that sometimes a well-timed insult is exactly what the doctor ordered – and these 16 people not only busted one out, but it was a great one as well.
16. Mansplaining at its finest.
You’ve gotta love it, y’all. Yikes.
15. I think she insulted everyone at the same time.
But listen, they’ve been through a lot this year.
14. Everyone is always hating on France.
They’re such an easy target, I guess.
13. It’s a fair question.
I would honestly love to hear this answer.
12. Babies get off easy.
They do literally anything and people fall all over themselves.
11. Blunt is one word for it.
Maybe she’s just not interested, though. Hmm?
10. This made me laugh.
It really paints a picture, you know?
9. A science burn.
It’s very timely. I like it.
8. That’s exactly what it looks like.
It’s not an insult so much as a description.
7. Why do I feel like her ex wrote this.
I guess he would know.
Value is in the eye of the beholder from rareinsults
6. Mothers really tell it like it is.
That’s what they’re there for, you know?
5. I mean, I’m kind of here for it.
There’s a reason Flynn Ryder is so many ladies’ favorite.
4. I absolutely cannot unsee this now.
I don’t see how anyone could.
3. I cannot imagine how much work this would be.
Like. Literally all the time. No break.
Just because you have ink doesn’t mean you have to print from rareinsults
2. You gotta start ’em young.
It’s the family business, after all.
1. Who among us has not felt this way.
The whole ordeal surrounding babies is so unfair to women.
I hope that one day I can be as clever and have such good timing.
What’s the best insult you’ve ever given (or witnessed)? We’re dying to hear about it in the comments!