I know that we’re supposed to be kind and go high and take the road above people who we’d really like to let have it, but let’s face it – sometimes it just feels really good to let a well-timed and killer insult fly, doesn’t it?
These 14 people had some insults in their back pockets that were too good not to use, and honestly, maybe their targets deserved it. Just this once?
14. Those adoptable pet profiles are an art form of their own.
This one just wrote itself.
13. I mean…accurate.
Seriously, what is going on with that mustache?
I died laughing at this specifically accurate comment from rareinsults
12. You want to announce yourself properly.
It’s only polite.
11. It’s probably mean to giggle at genetics.
But they could make the perfect offspring!
Close yet far from rareinsults
10. I mean…he did ask.
A fact he’s probably regretted every day since.
9. You’ve got to love a good “your mom” joke.
At least I can never resist one.
8. Boomers and Gen Z going at it again.
Boomers think it’s a Millennial, though.
Old man questions on what his fitness trainer told him do from rareinsults
7. Someone without a lot of artistic talent.
Or not a very good memory.
6. Those poor gingers.
They get the last laugh when they steal your soul.
Honoring the true hero from rareinsults
5. The insults write themselves.
Honestly they get better and better, too.
4. Why is this so funny?
I’m imagining the same expression on a cartoon mouse.
3. Is that how it’s supposed to look?
I wasn’t…I wasn’t aware.
How it feels to chew 5 gum. Stimulate your senses. from rareinsults
2. He just looks a little deflated.
Overcooked, if you will.
1. That poor kid can’t catch a break.
We’re all going to be watching to see how he turns out.
I don’t feel too bad laughing at these, and I hope you didn’t, either.
What’s the best insult you’ve ever come up with on the fly? Let us give you a virtual high-five in the comments!