As someone who has always been able to remember at least some of their dreams, it’s struck me as strange that there are people who claim not to dream – or at least, not to recall what they dreamed at all.
But listen. Even though I’ve had some doozy of odd dreams in my day, they’re nothing compared to what these 16 people decided to share online.
16. I promise you’re not ready.
Especially if it’s anything like the McRib.
15. I would like to know what they did.
Just to see whether or not I could believe it.
14. You might as well use the Force to whip up dinner now and then.
Otherwise, are you really using it to your advantage?
13. This definitely seems plausible.
It’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility.
12. I hope substances were involved.
Because I never want this to happen to me.
11. Those middle of the night notes are maddening.
They never turn out the way you think they’re going to when you’re half asleep.
10. I bet Steve laughed, too.
He’s just that kind of guy.
9. If only.
A lot of us would be a lot happier if this was real.
8. The things we find amusing in the middle of the night.
Sleep deprivation is a heck of a drug.
7. I can see this, honestly.
It would make me feel calm and serene, too.
6. It DOES exist.
This would wig me out even more, tbh.
5. This would be the best episode ever.
And honestly, not all that out of character.
4. It’s a little niche to go viral.
I actually have no idea what’s going on here.
3. We all love that dress.
Channing Tatum is just a bonus.
2. It won’t be long until this is a thing.
People will try to one-up everything.
1. I feel like this would actually do really well.
We all love a little bit of a mystery.
I don’t know whether or not I would have been brave enough to share this, but I’m not sorry I’ve read this. I don’t think.
What’s the weirdest dream you can remember? Tell us about it in the comments if you have the guts!