We all have those days. You know the ones, when you get about 20 minutes out of bed and realize it’s the kind of day that’s going to make you want to crawl right back under the covers.
Even if you’re having a day like that – as these 16 people definitely are – most of us don’t have the chance to do it over.
16. Sometimes, you should just pay an expert.
You have to know your limits.
15. That is SO much information for an acquaintance.
I would have died. Just died.
14. That seems about right.
I bet a teenaged boy is to blame.
13. Probably should have double checked.
Surely you know your wife.
12. Your shame is there for all to see.
At least until it rains.
11. No crying over spilt milk and all of that.
It can be harder some days than others.
10. An actual nightmare.
These aren’t even my eggs and I have anxiety.
9. That was definitely the cat’s plan.
Free chili for all!
8. A sad state of affairs.
Hope he got some solid sack time, though.
7. Oh man I am cringing for this guy.
No choice, you gotta track it all down.
6. I assume they have insurance for that.
Right? Tell me that’s right.
5. Ohhhhh nooooooo.
That is the exact sound I just made.
4. Maybe there was hazard pay.
This seems like a mental hazard.
3. One of those things you couldn’t do again if you tried.
Not that you would.
2. I can honestly barely look at this.
What does being from Arizona have to do with your skin?
1. Everyone they drove past was screaming.
Man, I can certainly wait until I have another day like this, how about you?
What’s your trick to dealing with a bad day?
Tell us in the comments!