Whether you’re in a relationship right now or not, the fact is, most of us know the perks – and downfalls – of being attached. We might sometimes feel like being single and other times think a relationship sounds pretty nice, and honestly, most of us go back and forth for most of our lives.
These 16 posts are totally relatable no matter where you’re at in that swing, because some experiences are just universal.
16. It’s so excruciating, right?
I guess some people don’t mind so much. Extroverts.
15. A good blanket is all you need.
Though these aren’t so good for snuggling, I’m afraid.
14. Some people really are good ones.
Get you one of those.
13. He knows he’s got a good thing.
Why would he give that up over a little attitude?
12. I don’t know if this is science or anything.
It feels true, though.
11. I mean you can’t judge a book by its cover.
Might as well give her a chance.
10. It’s good to do your part.
Makes the food taste better, honestly.
9. Y’all I cannot with this meme.
Just what is going on here.
8. I mean whatever the reason.
If you like the short girl, take her out!
7. Just press the “opt out” button.
You know they’re going to stop listening after like 30 seconds anyway.
6. Only appropriate response.
How adorable is this kitty??
5. This is very good advice.
And in visual form, too. Pay attention, people.
4. They always see the best in you.
Or at least, they should.
3. Get yourself some good, supportive friends.
You’re going to need them when this doesn’t work out.
2. OMG why is this so funny?
It shouldn’t be, and yet…
1. Yeah, no I’ll keep my blood, thanks.
We don’t live in a Nicholas Sparks movie, you know.
Yeah, there’s really no arguing with these I don’t think. It kind of is what it is.
Which one of these really hit you in the feels today? Let us know in the comments!