There are many reasons to patronize a restaurant, and only some of them have to do with the actual food. Along with normal aspects, like service, prices and happy hour specials, human beings seem to enjoy atmosphere – those little touches that make a place quirky and original. You know, just someplace you feel like you want to spend your precious time and hard-earned money.
If that sounds right to you, then you’ll definitely want to remember the names and locations of these 17 restaurants because they’re not afraid to be themselves!
17. When you gotta go, you gotta go…no matter whose face is in the way.
16. If that doesn’t make you laugh, I don’t know what to tell you.
This poster is in the window of a pub in Sydney. Made me laugh from funny
15. Only one of these statements is true.
14. You gotta stay on brand.
13. Suddenly rhinos might be my favorite animal and also my patronus.
12. Rewarding good behavior is always the way to go.
Bar in Nebraska doing it right from pics
11. There’s something so sweet and uplifting about this image.
This restaurant has a painting of their very first customers. from mildlyinteresting
10. Who doesn’t love cat humor?
9. If it’s floating, watch your step.
A pub in my town places rubber ducks in puddles to warn guests. from mildlyinteresting
8. You can’t argue with multiple locks.
7. Fair wages for restaurant staff? What a novel idea!
This restaurant in Austin is catching the US up with the rest of the world. from pics
6. I guess you can get political if you’re sure you know your audience.
Windimere Pub is keeping the local populous in good spirits. from pics
5. I’ll take two.
4. I can’t stop staring.
3. Prague is as Prague does.
2. I don’t want to live in a world where there are enough robots to go around.
1. This is how you take a stand. (even if you sit down to pee)
I found this in a cocktail bar in Indiana and it made me smile. from pics
I love all of these so much!
Have you been to any of these places? Is there a local place near you with a policy or sign that makes you laugh every time you see it? Please share!