It’s Halloween season – that lovely time of year when people can pass their spiderwebs off as decoration, it’s cold and gross outside, but at least eating too much candy is encouraged.
If your yard is bursting with decorations, you’ve got family costumes planned, or there’s a haunted house going up in your basement, well…you might be almost as excited as these 17 people.
17. It’s important to get things right.
16. Never miss a chance to put your message out there.
15. That was pretty rough!
14. The apocalypse is nigh.
13. As long as you’re wearing your scared faces.
12. It’s hard to argue this point.
11. Pretty much everywhere, I do believe.
10. Anything to make Valentine’s Day more interesting.
9. The cutest widdle punkin ever.
8. I do not know what candy you speak of?
7. Another one bites the dust.
6. It’s important to stay on brand.
5. Seconded, voted, and carried.
4. This is a lot of thinking.
3. Slow clap for the dark humor.
2. All the way down to your toes.
1. Coming next year.
As a Midwestern girl with a peanut allergy, I’m personally ready for Christmas.
But to each their own!