I don’t know about you, but I love listening to other people’s conversations. I know it’s considered rude and it’s none of my business, but I do feel like it’s one of those harmless little societal infractions that’s downright delightful, so I’m not planning to stop anytime soon.
This Instagram account details the best of the best conversations overheard in San Francisco, and if eavesdropping is a guilty pleasure of yours, too, you’re going to want to give them a follow.
18. Oh my gosh stop it.
This made me laugh so hard.
17. It can be hard to tell.
All art isn’t for all people, after all.
16. We can just assume it’s anxiety.
Which doesn’t mean you can’t also be the main character, natch.
15. Not great might be an understatement.
Or I don’t know. In this day and age maybe it’s more like average.
14. You’re gonna want to get some clarification there.
Just trust us on this.
13. I’m going to have to steal this one.
It’s just too good.
12. It’s the name that really gets you, right?
The rest of it is just nonsense.
11. It explains something.
I’m not sure it explains anything about the cat, though.
10. That reference is a little obtuse.
Good thing you just came out and explained it.
9. It probably lied about its profession, too.
Are you really a Christmas tree, sir?
8. Nah, man.
We can all use a little calm.
7. That’s an interesting thought.
We all have different life goals, I suppose.
6. Quite the opener.
I’m super curious to know whether or not it worked.
5. Yeah, that’s a red flag.
All of the locals got immediately nervous.
4. She might want to write that down.
Or at least, I would.
3. We all knew the answer to that.
No need to clarify.
2. That’s quite a dilemma.
I’d opt for the food, personally.
1. It is skyrocketing.
But none of us are going to cash in, I don’t think.
I’m definitely going to have to follow this account, and also look for more like it on Instagram, too.
What’s the best or craziest conversation you’ve ever heard? Tell us about it in the comments!