Some skills take a lifetime to acquire and then hone, but there are far more things in life that pretty much anyone can tackle if they have a mind to get it done.
This subreddit is dedicated to posting how-tos for all kinds of situations we encounter on a regular basis, so take a look and see whether or not one of them could help you out today!
18. This is actually really neat.
I’m going to share it with my 5yo.
17. What a difference!
Those actually look new.
16. This only works for a limited time.
Once they’ve actually had soda, you’re done.
15. Relevant to my interests.
And probably yours too.
14. Just in case.
I mean, we are living in the end times.
13. Or you could just ask your neighbor.
Maybe you don’t trust them with your house key.
12. Don’t do this if you live in California.
Otherwise it could be some cool experiments with your kiddos!
11. This can be confusing.
I just call them all cousins.
10. In case you’re forgetful.
So, all of us.
9. Sorry, I’m not doing that for free.
All of these are nicer than “go piss up a rope” I suppose.
8. You don’t need to know until you need to know.
So, good thing to have in your back pocket.
7. Good advice for global warming.
We’re all going to keep getting hotter.
6. For the apocalypse.
Maybe you’ll survive just a bit longer than the next person.
5. It’s not that hard, but…
A refresher is always nice.
4. Another good one for the kiddos.
Because we all need to have something that kills 5 or 10 minutes now and again.
3. I mean you never know.
You might one day find yourself in an odd situation.
2. This is nice and all.
But some people are just never going to learn.
1. For all you first timers out there.
There is apparently a most efficient way to do it.
Honestly I never would have figured you could hack some of these so easily.
Which of these are you going to try to attempt first? Let us know in the comments!