There are so many ways to kill your boredom when you’re stuck at home and don’t have any plans, but you have to switch them up – otherwise you’ll get bored of the things that are stopping you from getting bored!
So if you’ve had enough of walking and gardening and break-baking and Netflix for today, here are 18 posts that just might perk you up.
18. We all need to hear this, even if it’s lies.
Maybe every day at this point.
17. It’s like you’ve seen you friend!
Which I guess you have in some ways. In your mind.
16. You know your mother is always right.
Just look at this proof!
15. It will be helpful for everyone, probably.
Never underestimate the power of a well-placed curse word.
14. Sure, but then you’ll be doing it because you want to.
It’s an important distinction.
13. It’s best for everyone if you just assume the worst.
And accept that your children will have terrible taste in movies, but their kids will hate them. Karma.
12. It makes as much sense as anything else right now.
Which is to say, very little.
11. This just made me snort.
It’s seriously not really funny, though.
10. She felt it deep in her soul.
We’re never going to get over this show, are we.
9. This is how you know you’ve got just too much time on your hands.
I’m not sure that thing is scaring anyone away.
8. Like the penny-pinching of the Great Depression.
My great-grandfather would wash an entire sink of dishes in an inch of water.
7. These are some hilarious coworkers!
I think mine would be the same way.
6. I’m not sure which is scarier, tbh.
Maybe the judging. The bite can be fixed.
5. As a heterosexual woman, I must concur.
You know you all agree with me.
4. Masculinity so fragile.
It doesn’t have to be, men!
3. There are silver linings to every situation.
I’m not sure your wife feels the same, but you never know!
2. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
That last comment got me good.
1. All of it, and new content is coming slowly.
Come on, Netflix. We’re hungry!
I’m feeling ready to take on an actual chore, like laundry!
What’s your favorite way to keep busy these days? Share your tips with us in the comments!