There are cat people, dog people, and people who like and own both (and also bird people, but let’s not get into them here). For anyone who co-exists with a cat, you know there’s a certain unwritten agreement between species.
Namely, they do what they want, and we feed them and clean up after them and pet them (when and how they request it and not a moment longer).
20. You’ll know when your cat is not amused.
19. Why do they love running water?
18. Best to just let him finish.
17. I don’t know what they’re checking for, but it’s definitely something.
16. Didn’t you know cats can tell time?
15. You’re still not going to kick him off, though.
14. I mean, who really wants to be alone in the bathroom?
13. Consider yourself lucky you got a warning.
12. Just figure he definitely saw a ghost.
11. Jk, that’s the same cat 30 seconds apart.
10. If you’re a cat, you’re just going to take another nap in an hour, anyway.
9. It’s always a good time to snuggle your cat.
8. That’s called the calm before the storm.
7. He’s FLUFFY.
6. If you have a camera at home, checking it will only raise your blood pressure.
5. Cats can fall asleep anywhere. Don’t be jealous.
4. It’s all trial and error.
3. Just reminding you he’s actually a small lion.
2. Well, that’s one less job I have to do, and the cat will clean himself.
1. Next time it’ll be your favorite vase.
Do you love your cats? Please let us know what you thought of these comics in the comments!