Japan is a wonderful country with a rich history and an amazing culture.
The Japanese people are renowned for their hospitality and their respect for their fellow human beings.
Here are 20 photos that prove Japan is completely unique – honestly, we could take a lesson from some of this stuff.
1. “Sheet Of Paper That Japanese Trains Give To Riders To Excuse Their Tardiness At Work. It Indicates The Date And How Late The Train Was”
2. “This Coffee Shop In Tokyo Clearly Marks Each Customer’s Space At The Counter”
3. “The Seat Pattern On The Train In Japan Tells You Where Priority Seating Is”
4. “Japan’s Highest Bridge’s Height Is Compared To Godzilla”
5. “This Tank Style Stairs Dolly In Japan”
6. “Sticker That Was On My Package From Japan”
7. “Flight Delayed In Japan. Airline Employees Bow To The Passengers To Apologise”
8. “This Sign In Japan Shows The Proper Seating Etiquette”
9. “A Hotel In Tokyo Has A Reception Desk That Is Run By Robot Dinosaurs”
10. “This Fountain In Kanazawa, Japan Displays The Time”
11. “This Hand-Written Letter I Received From A Mail Order Off Amazon”
12. “Japanese Team Leaves A Spotless Locker Room With A “Thank You” Note In Russian Despite Their Heartbreaking 2-3 Defeat To Belgium”
13. “Bus Driver Holding An Umbrella So That You Don’t Get Wet While Opening Yours”
14. “Real-Life Mario Kart Racing In Tokyo Traffic”
15. “A Tiny Pocket In The Back Of Train Seat To Put Your Train Ticket In So When The Conductor Comes Round He Just Checks It Without Waking You Up”
16. “Most Organized Luggage Pickup You’ll Ever See. All Upright With Handle Facing Outward For Easy Pickup”
17. “Unattended Grocery Store. Just Pick What You Want And Leave The Money In The Jar”
It might be time to book a trip!
Which one of these did you find the most interesting?
Let us know in the comments!