I love a good drama queen. Hell, I’ve even been called one on occasion, and I honestly don’t have much of a counter argument in some situations. Some days, there’s just no way to reasonably react to pretty much anything- especially if it’s a three-cup-of-coffee kind of day.
At any rate, you’ve likely got someone in your life these posts remind you of, and if you don’t, well…I’m guessing you might be the drama queen in your life, so take a look in the mirror.
20. Hangry alert.
19. Drama queens don’t waste any time.
18. Does not compute.
17. The legal system is there for people like us.
16. I suggest you master the art of flouncing.
15. Sensitive engagement meter alert.
14. A tendency to overanalyze is key.
13. But, I mean, everyone does this, right? RIGHT?
12. I don’t see the problem here.
11. STOP YELLING AT ME.
10. WebMD was made for the dramatic. I think dramatic doctors run it, tbh.
9. I mean, this seems like an appropriate reaction if you ask me.
8. I’m sure it surprises no one to learn that Martha has a bit of drama in her.
7. Drama queen panic mode…
6. Overreact? I WOULD NEVER. HOW DARE YOU, SIR.
5. This picture, tho.
4. You must know what you got yourself into.
3. Is this your reaction to basically any inconvenience? You might be a drama queen.
2. Sometimes you just can’t win.
1. Well, that was fast.