You know that Uber drivers have to find all kinds of weird stuff in their cars all the time. Odd little trinkets from passengers who were either intoxicated or forgetful.
If you’ve ever wondered just what the weirdest of the weird items are that get left behind, you’re in luck!
The Uber Lost & Found Index is your One Stop Shop to research all the different things that passengers forget.
And, according to the site, here are the 25 absolute weirdest things that have been left behind. An entire fish tank full of fish AND water? YES!
I have a feeling you’re going to spend a lot of time perusing this site…
1. An 8-week-old coffee-colored Chihuahua
2. A fog machine
3. Six chicken tenders from 7-Eleven
I guess they weren’t very good.
4. A black and white tuxedo for a small dog
5. A full set of 18-carat gold teeth
6. A professional-grade hula hoop
Ok but how do you forget that though?
7. A salmon head…?
I won’t ask.
8. A Star Wars skateboard
Ah, man! What a shame…
9. A mannequin
Hold on a second! Was she from Woolworth’s??
10. A propane tank
YOU GUYS… What if Hank Hill is actually a real person!
11. A tray of eggs
Somebody never paid attention in their ‘The Lessons We Learn from Idioms’ class.
12. A LEGO championship wrestling belt
Who needs it?
13. Two packs of Italian sausage and a Thanksgiving ham
They’re gonna be soooo pissed…
14. A shopping cart
How do you even…??
15. A small handmade cat puppet
Is this a puppet of a cat or a puppet that belongs to a cat? Because you just can’t trust other people’s grammar nowadays, and that is a difference that will affect my reaction.
16. A baseball autographed by Babe Ruth
Major fail. Damn.
17. A Harry Potter magic wand
Some kid out there is still crying. Wait, who am I kidding? Some grown-ass adult with nothing better to do than in their spare time besides engaging in mediocre cosplay is still crying.
18. A pizza costume
A true tragedy.
19. An actual bird
Wings clipped? If no, seems like an easy fix.
20. A full fish tank (with fish and water)
Now that is a major hassle for the driver.
21. A bejeweled Elvis cape
Is there any other kind of Elvis cape?
22. A piece of parchment paper with sap on it
I think I want to know this story the most out of all the others.
23. Deer antlers and a welding helmet
At least they seem to go together somehow.
24. A small plush toy of a cat eating a slice of pizza
Was that person looking for a handmade cat puppet and a pizza costume, by chance?
25. A cheerleading skirt with a lion head
Somewhere out there, someone is missing a very important mascot.
Uber drivers have quite the occupation. Stories for days.
Meanwhile, I think I’ll just stick to writing.