I don’t know about you, but for me, one of the best things about the internet is how you have all of these wholesome moments at your fingertips.
Because I mean, in this day and age, there are just plenty of reasons to forget that human beings are basically worth saving most of the time.
If you’re needing that reminder lately, we truly think these 30 pictures will do the trick.
30. Dang, she’s only six?
How dare she be able to roast her parents so well?
29. You know cat pictures usually win the day.
Look at all of those babies who need to be spoiled in good homes!
28. It’s so simple, but so huge.
You love to see it.
27. This is the cutest thing ever.
I love mistranslations that turn out adorable.
26. These look delicious.
I would definitely pay good money for that.
25. Hahahah amazing.
Bless her heart.
24. How did they lose touch?
I have many questions and I need them answered.
23. He’s training for the real stuff.
That little girl is in good hands.
22. Everyone is part of the team.
Everyone reaps the rewards.
21. That’s a good friend right there.
Always keeping an eye out.
20. This is a sweet gesture.
Everyone likes a nice surprise at the ATM.
19. How cute is this?
The older doctor looks so happy to take that picture.
18. I can’t wait to be old.
You’re allowed to do stuff like this and people laugh.
17. I guess he showed you.
This is brilliant.
16. Now there’s a reason to smile.
Who would have thought a trip to the dentist would ever be a good gift?
15. Who doesn’t love a call from a baby?
That would make anyone’s night, as long as they have a soul.
14. Bless his heart.
This guy is for sure one of the good ones.
13. Y’all I cannot.
I literally cannot make words.
12. The pizza man is always the hero.
I hope they know that.
11. You’ve gotta spread the love.
If you have it to share.
10. When you’re so happy you have to share.
I can feel the joy in this image.
9. It’s not an inaccurate representation.
But I’m still cracking up.
8. Oh my Mama heart.
So sad, so sweet at the same time.
7. What a sweet memory.
It will be a sad day when they update their image.
6. The kids are alright.
Some of them, anyway.
5. I think we can all agree on this sentiment.
Bless those people for doing their part.
4. Total relationship goals.
You’ve gotta love this little snippet.
3. You never know if you’re going to make an impact.
I couldn’t love this sign more.
2. Good girl.
Plants are people, too.
1. Italians gotta feed people.
That’s especially true for feeding kids.
I just can’t stop smiling and I don’t even care that I look dorky.
Tell us in the comments your go-to online spot for re-instilling your faith in humanity!