Everyone loves riddles, and you’ll have to think hard if you want to solve all 6 of these toughies!
5. Haystacks for days.
4. He lost it all.
3. A calendar thief.
2. Building bridges.
1. Five kiddos at play.
Continue reading when you’re ready to check your answer!
6. How can you leave a room with 2 legs, but return with 6 legs?
5. A farmer has 5 haystacks in one field, and 4 haystacks in another field. If he combines them all in a new field, how many haystacks does he have?
4. An ex-policeman lost his house, his car, and his girlfriend. What did he lose first?
3. What does a thief get for stealing a calendar?
2. I build bridges of silver and crowns of gold. Who am I?
1. There were 5 children in a room. Althea was drawing a picture. Beatrice was playing chess. Charlotte was playing video games. Danielle was reading a book. What was Emily doing?
Come back again for more riddles like these!