Stuck in an awkward 1:1 conversation?
But still gotta fill the void with something?
We’ve all been there.
What you need are some random facts to throw at this unexpectedly enthusiastic person sitting next to you at the DMV.
6. It’s all your parents’ fault.
6. Jimmy was an accidental jokester.
5. Julius Caesar kept his promise.
Wow! Hard to see why so many people chose to stab him…
4. The Looney Tunes are from a different time.
3. Paul McCartney let one slip.
Once you hear it, you’ll NEVER un-hear it.
2. Marie Curie is still radioactive.
1. Freddie Mercury was a fan of that scene in Wayne’s World.
My neck hurts every time I think about or see this scene. Every time I hear or think about the song, really. It’s not a sense memory thing, I just start headbanging and can’t stop…
Are you a fan of our Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them!
Hundreds of your favorite did you know? Fact Snacks like the Lincoln tidbit above, the correct term for more than one octopus, and so much more!
Available at Amazon in Paperback and Kindle.
If you want to keep scrolling through tasty, tasty Fact Snacks online, go HERE for an endless supply.
We know you can choose a lot of sites to read, but we want you to know that we’re thankful you chose Did You Know.
You rock! Thanks for reading!