Us humans are constantly in a hurry and always looking for new ways to make our complicated lives just a little easier.
Well, all of these brilliant life hacks come from a subreddit that you should really be following if you want to be one of the cool kids.
Take a look at these hacks.
1. Get your dog back
2. “When You Have To Hang Something With Exact Holes, Photocopy The Back And Use As A Template”
3. That’s a good bag seal
4. Use LEGOs for cable holders
5. “We’ve Used A Small Tent To Make A Sandpit, It’s Now Shaded & We Can Close It Up At Night To Keep The Neighbor’s Cats Out & It Also Stops The Grass Growing Through”
6. “If You’re Moving, You Can Use This Method To Easily Transport All The Clothes That You Hang”
7. “How To Include Everyone (Even The Person Taking The Photo) In A Picture”
8. “This Kid On A Longboard Using A Leaf Blower To Go Fast Is Now My Personal Hero”
9. Feed 4 puppies at the same time
10. Get a load of that
11. Keep that coffee fresh
12. “I Trusted My Husband To Clean-Up From Christmas Last Year. This Is What I Discovered When I Went Down To Our Basement To Begin Decorating This Year. He’s So Proud! I Can’t Decide: Life Hack Or Lazy?”
13. “I Hang My Shirts Like This To Save Room. A Life Hack I Learned From Watching Tokyo Drift”
14. “My Girlfriend Devised A Way To Keep The Plastic Shopping Bags We Re-Use As Bin Liners In Place By Using Removable Picture Hooks”
15. Keep bobby pins neat
Now get to it!