Combine dogs with play on words, puns, and some slightly witty insinuations, and you’ve got these 15 hilarious answers to Chris Hardwick’s Hashtag Wars challenge – #DogJobs.
#15. Bit of a stretch, if you ask me.
#14. One of my dogs could definitely apply for this.
— Steven M Lattman (@StevenMLattman) July 8, 2016
#13. The breed specific ones should get bonus points.
— veronica bishop (@ver_bish) June 24, 2016
#12. This character is going to show up on the next season of The Big Bang Theory.
— Joshua McGrath (@josh69530) June 23, 2016
#11. I laughed way too hard at this.
— Fernando Rivera (@Dreadinator) June 23, 2016
#10. Yeah. Points.
#9. I love a good classic dog reference.
— Arian Gimbutas (@jimbootus) June 24, 2016
#8. Kind of disappointed in myself for missing this one.
— trilemma85 (@trilemma85) June 24, 2016
#7. Practically perfect.
— Diealated (@Diealated) June 23, 2016
#6. Only black and white dogs need apply.
— JaxonandMarley (@JaxonandMarley) June 23, 2016
#5. It took me a minute.
#4. Experience? No problem. Would you like a demonstration?
— Jill Price (@Lizabet_02) June 24, 2016
#3. Harry Potter references. #Always
— David Kerr (@davidmakesstuff) June 24, 2016
#2. Wonder what he’ll do with his signing bone-us? Bury it or snarf it?
— Rahmage (@rahmage) June 23, 2016
#1. Best answer.
Check out the best answers from the show in the video below, and don’t forget to follow @DidYouKnowFacts on Twitter!
Want more? Check out the articles below:
- 12 of the Best Replies to Jimmy Fallon’s Question: How Did You Get Fired?
- #WhyDidISayThat: Another Hashtag Winner for Jimmy Fallon
- #MomTexts Might be Fallon’s Best Hashtag Yet
- The 14 Best Responses to Jimmy Fallon’s Lastest Hashtag Challenge
- Have a Weird Roommate? You’re in Good Company with Fallon’s #MyRoommateIsWeird
- 15 of the Best Twitter Responses to Jimmy Fallon’s Latest Hashtag Game
- Hashtag Game Alert! Jimmy Fallon Asks: How Did You Get Busted?
- Jimmy Fallon Asks Twitter: ‘What’s the Worst Advice You’ve Ever Gotten?’
- Jimmy Fallon Brings Hashtag Game Brilliance with #MyTeacherIsWeird