Burger King Employee Shared a Hilarious Video of an Epic Kitchen Disaster

As someone who worked in the fast food industry when I was younger, I’m here to tell you that you gotta be careful with those fryers!

One misstep and you might have a major disaster on your hands…and we’re about to see a real-life example of exactly what I’m talking about.

Y’all ready for this?

Okay, here we go.

A Burger King employee shared a video on TikTok that showed what happens when you let that fryer overflow…and boy, is it ugly.

Take a look.

@palmmtree_93 Reply to @elvisnolove someone put water in the fryer this morning 😂😂 #fyp #burgerkingproblems #bk #iquit #fyyypppp ♬ original sound – Joshua Michael

Ouch! That’s gonna be a lot of fun to clean up, right?

And some nice folks who watched the video on TikTok had some good advice about how this guy should remedy this bad situation.

Here’s what one of them said.

Photo Credit: TikTok

Another viewer offered up these words of wisdom: “former fast-food worker for many years DUMP ICE ON IT GO SMOKE THEN THANK ME LATER. Turns the grease into hard like playdough cleaning up WAY EASIER.”

And two other TikTokkers shared their thoughts on what they think caused this accident.

Photo Credit: TikTok

Photo Credit: TikTok

I guess everyone is an expert right? Until it happens to them.

Have you ever had any major fails in the kitchen?

If so, share your stories with us in the comments.

And share some photos with us, too!

We can’t wait to hear from you!