I love these kinds of “what-if” questions – the ones that have no actual consequences or right or wrong answers, but can be fun to think about and answer.
Also, the answers can tell you a lot about a person, I think.
If you’re curious how other people responded, here are 16 replies to the question of what 4 contiguous states would make the best new country.
16. I like the way she thinks.
What is more important than yummy food?
15. Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio
I’m honestly not sure what the reasoning on this one would be…
14. I’m ok with that.
Texas needs to be messed with once in a while.
Let’s Mess With Texas pic.twitter.com/a1u8VpwKLD
— GOP delenda est (@rsgreacen) June 2, 2021
13. Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Arkansas
But she wants to live somewhere else. Ha!
12. Decisions are hard.
Then again, this is a game.
11. This person is thinking about access to fresh water.
That’s smart. And of course, New York is the coolest.
10. There’s always one anarchist in the bunch.
They make the world go ’round. Or not.
9. More references to the drinking water.
I suppose that’s pretty important.
8. Do you think this is a game, sir?
I mean. I guess it pretty much is.
why not pic.twitter.com/RXA5qBI3nw
— matt (@mattmxhn) June 1, 2021
7. There’s always one joker in the bunch.
What would we do without them?
6. Poor Michigan.
The Big 10 is really going to miss them.
5. This person is out to make some cash.
It’s the American way.
Still, there’s no need to be that person.
3. I hope they have plans to combat the drought.
And also the electrical grid in Texas.
2. Idk if it’s a complete package.
But it’s some kind of package.
1. I’m not sure this is allowed.
You can’t just sneak in a bunch of Canadians.
These replies are really making me think, y’all.
Tell us in the comments how you would answer this one – we’re dying to hear your reasons!