Ready for some random facts about beards, a Holiday Hole, Castro, meerkats, and more?
#8. Joseph Palmer: beard warrior
#7. Holiday Hole
#6. Murderous meerkats
— Ed Yong (@edyong209) September 28, 2016
#5. Dry county drawbacks
#4. Dogs evolved to hang with us
#3. The 57-year-old obituary
#2. “Cheer Lights To Merry the House”
I grew up around collectors, and I remember “Cheer Lights.”
Photos hardly do them justice.
Sadly, video isn’t much better, but it does give you a sense of the warmth:
#1. Literal stardust
Want more Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them:
Hundreds of your favorites facts, such as:
- Your pupils dilate when you’re looking at someone you love.
- Octopuses are older than dinosaurs.
- Caffeine withdrawal is officially a mental disorder.
- The only breed of dog to be mentioned by name in the Bible is the greyhound.
- Your heart is so powerful that it can squirt blood 30 feet across the room.
- Dr. Seuss’s first book was rejected 27 times.
Buy it now on Amazon:
Or keep digging into more lists like these:
- Feast Your Eyes on the 10 Most Loved Fact Snacks from 2016
- 7 Random Fact-Snacks to Slap Your Brain Awake Today
- Get It On with These 17 Facts About Penises and Vaginas
- 7 Super-Heady Facts to Spawn 7 Epic Conversations
- 7 Weird, Creepy, Cool, Funny and F’Awesome Facts
- These 7 Facts Will Not Save Your Life, but They Are Pretty Cool
- 7 Random Facts That You’ll Want to Tell All Your Friends