We’re the best, right?
Well…maybe not. In fact, sometimes some of our fellow citizens sound pretty stupid.
Here are some really dumb things that Americans said. Let’s check it out.
1. Wouldn’t it be nice to wipe out some student debt?
Just something to think about…
2. Global warming is only in the U.S., right?
Yeah, that’s what I thought, too!
3. Read that whole thing again very carefully.
Now go back and read it again, please. Are you seeing it?
4. Sometimes, history repeats itself.
And that’s definitely not a good thing.
5. This is one of the dumbest arguments I’ve ever read.
Come on, people! You can do better than that!
6. Uhhhh, you might want to check your math on that one.
You’re way off, buddy! WAY OFF.
7. This is just the peak of irony, isn’t it?
Don’t mess with North Korea! I mean Texas!
8. We’re the only ones who call it soccer, FYI.
Trust us on this one. We’re in the minority here.
9. If it doesn’t look like Papa John’s, I don’t want any part of it.
Who wouldn’t want to eat that creation? I would!
10. Figured as much…
You sound pretty dumb.
11. Sadly, not even close.
Look up the numbers. Just sayin’…
12. I love this person’s photo.
Also, what are you talking about? You might want to do some research before you speak up!
What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard someone say lately?
Let us know in the comments.
We can’t wait to hear from you!