Lady Gaga is quite the altruistic person. She’s supported numerous causes and did her part to help raise money for efforts to fight COVID19 by hosting the One World stay-at-home concert with her celebrity friends.
On top of raising a cool $128 million, we got to see how some of our favorite entertainers live. Social distancing means that celebrities had to change their usual setup for something a bit more modest.
Here are some interesting observations about the way our favorite celebrities live.
20. Matthew McConaughey’s Lil’ Office
He gave an update on the situation in rural areas across the United States.
19. Ellie Goulding’s Wooden Paradise
A rustic place to play her guitar.
18. Awkwafina’s Super-Cool Marble Room
A great place to celebrate doctors and nurses.
17. J.Lo’s Super Awesome Set
This is her home?!
16. Rolling Stones’ Different Homes
And yes, that’s not a real drum kit.
15. Lizzo’s Serene Glass House
That’s just a great place to quarantine.
14. Amy Poehler in What Can Only Be Pawnee
She used her time to introduce the Covenant House youth shelter in NYC.
13. John Legend’s Piano Room
Chock full of Grammy’s!
12. Samuel L. Jackson’s Chill Backyard
Nice and relaxing, isn’t it?
11. Annie Lennox’s Insta-Worthy Wood Paneling
Anyone can look cool in this room!
10. Jennifer Hudson’s Music Room
And that tiny ukelele!
9. Jack Black’s Homey Kitchen
With its many contraptions.
8. Oprah’s Living Room… and Plant
Classy, simple, and chic.
7. Taylor Swift’s Colorful Piano Room
That’s one sweet wallpaper!
6. Billie Eillish Really Loves Orchids
They are a cool flower though.
5. Billie Joe Armstrong’s Comfy Music Room
That’s a great-looking futon!
4. Idris and Sabrina Elba
Does that archway lead to a home office?
3. Lang Lang’s Yellow Piano Room
It would be easy to find inspiration there!
2. Celine Dion’s Very White Studio
Clean cut, like her.
1. And Lady Gaga
The host herself!
Some of our favorite celebrities live in comfy homes, while others have a unique sense of decor. As we’d expect, our favorite entertainers are isolating in places that are slightly more upscale than the average person, but many of them have comfy homes.
Which celebrity’s home surprised you the most? Let fellow commenters know!