Is global warming a hoax?
Are we just experiencing a “warming cycle?”
Do you like infographics?
One of those answers is an easy “yes.”
SPOILER ALERT: It doesn’t seem to end well:
But I wouldn’t have shown you that if this chart wasn’t about the journey.
Anybody could have drawn up a chart showing how the average temperature has spiked since the Industrial Revolution in comparison to the overall history of humanity, but gems like this help to put it all into perspective and to keep it fun:
You need to take the bulk of the human journey before you see that last section to really appreciate both the macro and the micro. And, you need humor to get you there:
Want more infographics?
- US Map Shows How High Your Salary Needs to Be to Buy a House
- 8 Crazy Facts (and a Ridiculously Badass Graphic) About Albert Einstein
- Infographic: What Does Your Poo Say About You?
- 20 Cognitive Biases That Can Really Screw with Your Decision Making
- This Map Shows the Most Frequently Used Word on Every Country’s Wikipedia Page