Hollywood studios might have to judge a movie’s success or failure based on how much money they rake in when everything shakes out, but audiences don’t have such strict standards.
And if creatives know one thing for sure, there’s no accounting for taste – people like all kinds of “bad” movies for reasons of their own.
These 11 movies are technical failures, but people love them anyway – and maybe you want to give them a shot, too!
11. Good doesn’t mean like, award-worthy.
Every audience knows that.
10. Guy Ritchie? I’m in.
Some directors you just instinctively trust.
9. All of Carrey’s dramatic performances are amazing.
You should check them all out.
8. This movie is actually really good.
I have no idea why more people weren’t into it.
7. I’m sure this is right up someone’s alley.
Probably not mine, but to each his own.
6. That’s an amazing cast.
I wonder how this one missed.
5. Guy Ritchie again!
Just do it.
4. I will die on this hill as well.
Seriously, let go of your judgments and just watch it.
3. I want to check this one out.
Have you seen it?
2. That’s…a big loss.
Bruce Willis is so hit or miss.
1. If you’re a fan, you’re a fan.
So you’ve probably already seen it.
I’ve seen some of these but not all.
Have you seen them? Did you like them? Share your own not-so-great favorites in the comments!