Are you more of a glass-half-empty or glass-half-full type of person? Or, are you that rare third option, glass-all-the-way-full-all-the-time?
Well, these 12 people certainly are. Despite their circumstances, these positive folks refuse to see anything but the bright side of things.
1. Getting arrested is no excuse not to smile for the camera.
2. The dictionary definition of “luck.”
3. Heck yeah, dude!
4. “My friend, who has been in a coma for 3 months and presumed dead, texted me this.”
5. Just a little further…
6. “While everyone wanted a PS and iPads in the orphanage, this little girl just asked for a ‘tucked-in donkey.'”
7. Relaxing after a hard day’s work.
8. Find your puddle.
9. What matters is that you’re having fun.
10. One of these things is not like the other.
11. You can do it.
12. “When my grandma was 80, she got hit by a truck. Here she is on her 100th birthday having outlived the guy that hit her.”
Did that turn your frown upside down?