There are so many downsides of the internet, when you get right to it, but listen – there are also a lot of good points to be found, too.
One of those is there’s always someone there ready and willing to make us laugh when we need it – whether it’s a silly joke, someone who can make us feel really seen, or a hilarious observation about the truth of life in general, a smile and a laugh almost always makes us feel better.
If you’re in need right now, we think these 12 posts will definitely deliver.
12. It’s just common sense, people.
If you’ve known an actor, you know.
11. Just the truth of the matter.
It’s not really funny at all, to be honest.
10. Where are the animatronics?
Every kid should be traumatized by an alcoholic rat in a pizza place, ok?
9. We’re all waiting for the rest of the story.
I don’t think it’s coming, though.
8. She didn’t have a brother who did costumes, clearly.
I feel like some people would buy this.
7. Rebecca with the remix.
And that’s how we got refried beans. Probably.
6. Threats were definitely made.
Bless his heart.
5. Nothing new under the sun.
That goes for jokes, too, I guess.
4. Of course he did.
Bernie Sanders is all-knowing.
3. We like to be cozy, ok?
No shame in that game.
2. That’s definitely not fun.
Or maybe it is. I honestly can’t tell anymore.
1. I fail to see the problem here.
I’m not even sure she’s wrong, to be honest.
I don’t know about you, but I’m smiling right now!
Which of these posts made you smile the biggest? Laugh? Tell us in the comments!