Let’s face it – there are way too many things that happen on a daily basis that can cause you to lose faith in humanity. The news, it seems, is intent on reminding us of that fact (like it’s their job or something), but we’re here to bring you images of hope!
Below are 13 pictures of people helping, going above and beyond, being good neighbors, and putting community first. It’s almost like we can be awesome in times of trial if we want to. Yay!
13. They’re heroes every time they clock in.
12. A fitness leader in Spain giving a free group workout to his neighbors – all at least 6 feet away!
11. A+ human-ing, Jenn.
10. They bought up toilet paper…so they could give it away for free.
9. Help is here, no questions asked.
8. As China recovers, they’re reaching out to help the rest of the world.
7. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively putting their money where their mouths are.
6. Little Free Libraries are becoming Little Free Food Pantries (though books are still important!).
5. Now is the time to share what you’ve got.
4. She makes her own soap. I am so impressed.
3. Hopefully he’s limiting the sale to everyone else who would hoard them.
2. Healthcare professionals all over the world are living up to their oaths – and then some.
1. She saw someone in need, and she helped. Simple as that.
I’m thrilled that there are so many tales of people stepping up to help other people in uncertain times. Human beings are hard-wired to take care of their tribes when things get tough, and that’s exactly what most of us are doing.
How are you feeling? Are you lending a helping hand? Reaching out?
We want to hear about your own feel-good stories in the comments!