Gardening is said to be a meditative and relaxing activity, but what if you could take things a bit further?
Mini teacup gardens are proof that you can make something beautiful into something cute! The concept is simple, and the idea is to create small green spaces that fit on the corner of our desks or another area that could use some color.
These lovely teacup gardens will inspire you to create your own and hopefully add a touch of cuteness to your humdrum day.
20. This Cup’O Succulents
Cute and easy to keep alive.
19. A Tiny House in a Tiny Garden
Moving here is tempting.
18. Why Settle For Just One Teacup Garden?
You can have a world of them!
17. Use Some Rocks For Texture
It’s easy to care for and beautiful.
16. Or Go For A Mini Teacup Garden!
Use an espresso mug!
15. Add Crystals For an Interesting Twist
Isn’t this beautiful?
14. This Belongs in a Fairytale!
The colorful mug is perfection.
13. A Simple Black Teacup is Also Awesome!
Classy and adorable.
12. Go For Desert Vibes
And why not add a tiny ladder?
11. Use a Teacup Garden to Commemorate an Important Event
Such as a wedding or birthday.
10. Use a Creative Teacup
Like this one that is reminiscent of a lilypad.
9. Include a Full Array of Tea Accessories
Don’t just stop at the teacup!
8. Find An Awesome Flower
These cyclamen are elegant, unusual, and soft.
7. Make it Spring-Themed!
Adding a critter helps.
6. Don’t Follow Any of The Rules
And let your imagination be your guide.
5. Create an Homage to Your Favorite Film
Studio Ghibli would be proud of this!
4. Stick to One Color
And make it count.
3. Create a Gardenscape
Transport yourself into a tiny adorable world.
2. Incorporate Some Fungi
These are all fun guys to have in your garden!
1. Use Edible Plants
Like these microgreens.
These teacup gardens are adorable ways to make your spaces greener. As you can see, the only limits are your personal taste and imagination.
What would you put in your teacup garden? Share your creativity in the comments!