Ahhhh… lost loves. We can oftentimes be wistful about those people we’ve left behind… but was the relationship that good? Or are you just remember the good parts?
Hey, I’m not here to judge. Truly. I’ve had plenty of relationships that failed, only to look back and think about just the good stuff. But if I look at myself honestly, I can definitely say that those couplings were not meant to last… almost from the very beginning.
Today I’m bringing you 11 times that people looked back with affection at the loves they lost… and recalled only the good stuff.
And away we go!
1. Ahhh, that beautiful smile…
2. Hahaha… TMI!
3. Compliments always feel really good.
4. You know, this sounds gross, but it’s pretty comforting.
5. Go faster! FASTER! FASTER!!!!
6. Ahhhh, don’t we all love being in love?
7. Having a great sense of humor helps A LOT.
8. “Who I was when I was feeling it.”
9. Hahaha… it’s the small things, right?
10. Wow… you were okay with that kind of PDA?
11. Succubus gotta suck!
That was honestly really sweet. I’m crying over here! All of those people who have all of those emotions? Ack! Memories are a powerful thing, right?
Did any of these tug at your heart strings? Make you think of the one who got away?
Let us know in the comments!