We all have a soft spot for Disney classics. And with each decade Disney continues to take their films and characters to a whole new level. But my favorite thing is when other artists create real-life illustrations from the originals, making the characters seem alive.
Finnish artist, Jirka Vinse Jonatan Väätäinen, has created some incredible portrayals of the villains, princesses, and princes we adore.
I mean… these are LEGIT!
But now he’s tackled Disney Dads. And OMG they are hot AF.
Here are a few DDILF for your eye-candy pleasure.
5. Tarzan’s dad may appear to be a rugged father trying to keep his family safe, but…
…in “technicolor” I’d let him protect me *cough* my family.
4. Chief Powhatan, none other than the father of Pocahontas, goes from “single dad” of the tribe…
…to you vying to be his queen. No? Just me?
3. And who can forget Zeus and all his godly power?
Are you wondering if he has more power in his “****” than his little finger?
2. Some may not know him, but Alladin’s pops, Cassim…
…might have a few wishes to hand out. If you give his “lamp” a rub, that is.
1. And finally – the Disney dad of ALL Disney dad: King Triton
…As Sebastian would sing, “An’ oh that blowfish blow. Yeah, under the sea.”
To see more of Jirka’s Disney inspired illustrations and designs check out his Instagram!