If you’re still someone who expects to have a good experience with a landlord in your life, there’s a good chance you’re young, lucky, or both – because those of us who have been in the game for awhile know you’ve gotta keep those guys (and gals) on their toes.
These 16 people have more reason to be upset than most, but luckily they have this group to go to and complain – it’s just for landlord shaming, and these people definitely deserve it.
16. Did he kill someone?
What in heaven’s name is happening here?
15. That is a whole bunch of rats.
His response is hilarious (and I hope tongue-in-cheek!).
14. Here let me give you less time, then!
How is this an appropriate response.
13. It looks like someone drew on it with chalk.
A very dedicated toddler.
12. Here I am just living my life.
Enter at your own risk.
11. Well that is just gross.
They should be happy that rent is getting paid on time!
10. Time to get one that hooks up to an app.
Not that you could set it up, I suppose.
9. There are too many examples to the contrary.
And honestly he’s not got a ton of competition.
8. I…don’t know what to say.
They really thought this was an acceptable response?
7. He’ll say “it’s not personal, it’s business.”
That just means it’s not personal to him.
6. I don’t think that’s how it’s supposed to be installed.
This guy is not going to be hired by a reno show anytime soon.
5. He doesn’t even look sorry.
I kind of want to punch his smug face, to be honest.
4. That doesn’t seem right.
At least not for the people who are paying rent.
3. Guy just called himself out.
I’m pretty sure that’s stinking illegal.
2. That stove is like a time capsule.
I bet it’s not very efficient.
1. This is…pretty darn low.
I would think Airbnb would frown on this practice, too.
I mean, I have no idea how people can honestly be so ruthless and/or careless.
If you’ve had a shame-worthy experience with your landlord, share it with us in the comments!