When I was in high school I had a band teacher who always made me cry.
In his defense, he wasn’t mean and teenage girls are complicated creatures.
It’s one thing when someone in a position of power makes you cry by accident, but check out how many people were made to cry by their supervisors!
1. In front of customers = salt in the wound
I’d be over it too.
2. Step one: dry your tears and look for a new job
Step two: tell your boss where he can shove it.
3. Seems like the universe waving hello
And giving you a great big thumbs up.
4. I hope the next day she applied for a job at Starbucks
And then she secretly spit in his coffee.
5. The meanest old lady I’ve ever met made me cry too
Mean old ladies drink the tears of the innocent.
6. Step one: leave now and never go back
Step two: see step one.
7. Being berated until you cry isn’t work ANY $ amount
But people who treat hourly workers that way will enjoy particularly bad karma.
8. When you do your best, and your best isn’t good enough…
Maybe you’re not the problem.
9. Ice princesses have feelings too
You should be crying in an ice castle, not a truck.
10. Details please
Like seriously, I need the entire story, thank you.
Wow, those are some truly terrible bosses.
Do you have a story like these? Tell us in the comments.