There’s no doubt in anyone’s mind who has raised – or been – a teenager that it’s not the most peaceful time at home. Parents are naturally at odds with kiddos who are struggling for some independence, and even though it’s normal, it can still be hard.
Good thing we have parents like these 10, who don’t mind sharing the moments in the madness that truly made them laugh.
10. Passive aggressive is better than aggressive-aggressive.
I think we can all agree on that.
9. I mean, they’re doing their best.
8. A very nice coat, too.
One your parents bought for you out of love.
7. They weren’t lying to you.
But also they probably forgot how hard toddlers can be, too.
6. There could be so many reasons for that text.
Very few of them are good.
5. I mean that is helpful.
I assume he also knows how to go to the store, though, too.
4. Embarrassing them is cool, though.
At least it is to the other parents.
3. A losing battle sometimes.
But hopefully you get to keep your eye.
2. This list could be a mile long.
But that last one pretty much covers all the rest.
1. How dare you speak to me.
Clearly, someone is a “coffee before conversation” type.
It can be funny if you look at it the right way, you know?
If you have teens, tell us in the comments your favorite thing about having them around – positivity for the win!