Living with another human being is no joke. Whether it’s family, a friend or roommate, or a romantic partner, it’s a whole situation that sometimes needs to be re-negotiated on a regular basis.
These 10 people have realized that they’re living with some extremely entitled people, and I’m guessing it’s not going to be long before they decide to make other arrangements.
10. Sounds like he’s struggling a bit.
Which doesn’t excuse not paying someone back.
9. I guess they don’t have much respect for the cost of childcare.
Because if they were, they would be offering the place rent-free.
8. No one enjoys paying utilities.
But I mean, they’re not exactly optional.
7. Is he…serious?
Also, what if your rating scales don’t match up?
6. I have questions about what exactly is going on here.
If anyone applied, I hope she’s safe.
5. I don’t think that’s how Airbnbs work.
At least, not the ones I’ve ever stayed in.
4. That’s one pricey cat.
I hear you can get ones that don’t require caviar.
3. He’s not asking much.
Just a cheap place for him and his three big dogs to chill 24/7.
2. Looking for someone to “live simply.”
But also take care of our house and kids thanks.
1. Someone who won’t be here, really.
I mean, that’s the dream for everyone looking for a roommate, right?
I can’t even believe that some of these are real, if we’re being honest. Who acts like that?!
Have you ever had a terrible roommate? Tell us the story in the comments!