When it comes to relationships, everyone does it differently. It could be the way you’re made up, or your family life as a child, or experiences you’ve had along the way – most likely it’s some combination of all three – but each of us reacts to people and situations in a unique way.
These 11 people feel as if getting cold feet is their love language, and they’re dishing on why they think that and what it’s like to live that way down below.
11. I don’t think that’s cold feet.
I think that’s a stark difference in lifestyle choices.
10. It takes some self-reflection.
And honestly, that takes some practice.
9. Is that called cold feet?
Or just wanting to get out…
8. It might be a short-lived marriage.
But maybe that’s not always a bad thing.
7. That’s gotta be rough.
Better now than later, though.
6. Time to put on the brakes.
Sometimes your gut is trying to tell you something.
5. Don’t put too much stock in dreams.
I promise your brain doesn’t care about you.
4. One day at time.
This really is some of the best blanket life advice out there.
3. Maybe try to figure out why.
Before you throw away the whole dude.
2. You might want to look into that.
I hear therapy can be super helpful.
1. It could be you’re just not ready.
Or maybe it’s the wrong guy(s)…
It’s so fun getting a peek behind the curtain of other people’s heads, don’t you think?
If you’re someone who gets cold feet, tell us in the comments why you think that is!