If you’re someone who loves riddles, chances are you’ve already seen (and solved!) a lot of what’s out there on the internet.
If you’re up for a big challenge today, though, we’ve got you covered with these 12 riddles that people are calling some of the toughest ever.
12. What am I?
11. Too much information?
10. Something, but not everything.
9. In the middle of spring.
8. Look twice.
7. All the double letters.
6. A violent wife.
5. Out in the woods.
4. Brothers and sisters.
3. Gone, just like that.
2. A little math.
1. A key without a lock.
Continue reading when you’re ready to check your answers!
12. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
11. You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I’m quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy.
10. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
9. What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
8. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?
7. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
6. A woman shoots her husband, then holds him underwater for five minutes. Next, she hangs him. Right after, they enjoy a lovely dinner. Explain.
5. I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?
4. A girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
3. What disappears as soon as you say its name?
2. How can the number four be half of five?
1. I have keys, but no locks and space, and no rooms. You can enter, but you can’t go outside. What am I?
Did you solve them all?
If so, you’re smarter than I am! Congrats!