Honestly, y’all, I don’t know how people are managing to not have social anxiety these days. Are they just super chill? Don’t watch the news? Have bunches of money?
For the rest of us, anxiety is a daily bit of business, and so at least once we read these 12 posts we’ll feel less alone.
That’s something right?
12. Plus lots of internal creaming.
Just say no to making phone calls.
11. What about when there were plenty of other seats?
Those people are monsters.
10. It’s cool to be both people.
You’re fun either way, I swear.
9. There has to be a middle ground.
Why is it so hard to find?
8. If you have to call, this is the next best thing.
Anything other than actually talking.
7. However uncomfortable you were, know I was more so.
And will continue to be so for some time.
6. Stage fright is a real thing.
So is performance anxiety.
5. And now we’re all triggered.
No shame, y’all.
4. When you’re done you’re done.
No more interaction, please.
3. Very good advice.
Honestly phone calls should be outlawed.
2. Why do we watch it the whole time?
Hahaha I totally do this too.
1. Oh my heart.
We could have been friends.
See what I mean? We can all be anxious together?
But like, separately in our own houses. Woot.