I know that every country on Earth has really dumb people, but there’s something a little more hilarious about American stupidity for some reason.
Well, at least that’s the way I feel about it. And yes, for the record, I am an American.
So let’s laugh at ourselves, shall we?
Take a look at these shining examples of when Americans didn’t sound very bright.
1. This is a pretty dumb comment, I think!
Do you agree with me?
2. Right…sounds like exactly what’s going on.
I mean, have you heard about all those awful doctors in Canada?
3. They’re too poor for it.
Just got an awesome history lesson. Thanks!
4. I love the comment back to them.
5. She is totally right on this one.
Not to mention brilliant!
6. I like how they spelled gratitude “greatitude”.
Kind of a cool new word, right?
7. You sound pretty stupid, my friend!
It’s pretty common everywhere.
8. You might have been the first ones here!
Hell yeah! Nice work!
9. God, I really love it when this happens.
And it happens more often than you’d think!
10. Definitely not North American.
Wait a second…slow down…
11. We get first pick.
Are you 5-years-old? Also, you’re wrong.
12. I bet they really love this.
You’re doing great work!
13. You just can’t handle our freedom.
Love it or leave it! You got it? Okay, good!
Now we want to hear from you!
In the comments, tell us about the dumbest things you’ve ever heard people say.
We look forward to it! Thanks!