If there’s one thing the world thinks they know for sure, and can count on without a doubt, is that Canadians will continue to be delightfully kind and strange in equal measure.
They’re not frighteningly strange, you know…just a bit off.
And they’re not sickeningly sweet, they just try to be nice when they can.
All of which is abundantly clear in these 14 posts, who really couldn’t have been written by anyone else.
14. That’s one brave shopkeep.
Moose are so big.
13. The wallet got the souvenirs?
Or maybe the were for the wallet’s owner…
12. It’s the only thing that makes sense.
Think about it.
11. “Illegal maple syrup dealer.”
Things that only exist in Canada.
10. There’s no need to fight it.
We love y’all just the way you are.
9. Wait, Canadians get divorced?
I was unaware.
8. It’s the only thing that makes sense honestly.
I’ve known this is the case for awhile.
7. That still seems pretty innocent, though.
He just wanted to teach school!
6. It’s a lesson they learn in infancy.
Backed up by actually encountering Canadian geese.
5. I have so many questions.
I honestly don’t even know where to start.
4. They’re like American midwesterners on steroids.
And that’s saying something.
3. I need to know if this really happened.
I want to believe this could save the world.
2. I mean sure, why not?
Can you think of a better one?
1. Pics or it didn’t…
Oh. Okay then.
I’ve really got to get back to Canada as soon as possible!
Do you have a Canadian in your life that you know and love?
Tell us the best thing about them in the comments!