Y’all, there is something cool about living in a world where not only does literally anything you can imagine exist, but it exists in a way that it can also be in your home with the click of a button.
That said, there are just some things in this world that absolutely should not exist – and we think these 14 things are the definition of “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.”
14. This is absolutely horrifying.
Someone needs to light that thing on fire.
13. The rabbit will take its revenge.
We will pay for all these decades of mistreatment.
Hands up, Sucker. from ATBGE
12. Literally no one asked.
But it IS a croissant so we will still eat it.
Cube croissant from ATBGE
11. All I can imagine is the smell.
Maybe there are no men in the house. Or boys.
10. Have a seat in the death chair.
Do you feel like more of a man?
Cowboy Throne from ATBGE
9. What did all of those poor little raccoons do to you?
This guy must be really protective of his trash.
8. I have a few questions.
Maybe they’re made for custom toes.
7. I do not like anything that has to do with teeth.
It just totally squicks me out.
Teeth tree from ATBGE
6. I mean if she likes it…
I can’t imagine that it really opens, though?
5. It’s not even regular Spongebob merch.
It’s some kind of demented Spongebob merch, which…I don’t get it.
Does this count? from ATBGE
4. A pregnant lady made that up.
And probably ate the whole dang thing, too.
3. That’s extremely descriptive.
I suppose you know exactly what you’re getting!
2. That deer has never been more embarrassed.
Like wasn’t killing it enough?!
Denim deer..? from ATBGE
1. He’s substituting tires for balls.
Or maybe women. Or both.
If any one of you could explain to me why these things need to be for sale, I’m all ears. Seriously.
What’s something you’ve seen in the wild that just totally stumped you? Tell us about it in the comments!